mercoledì 25 giugno 2014




AMPE 


the price is respecting an upward trend-line as the price is above the 13 sma which is bullish . 
The price is forming an ascending triangle as in case it break 8.10 I would expect the price would test 9.4 level.

 OPWR




I'm expecting the price to start an uptrend from here to test the 26 level as a mid-term target (swing trade-idea)

WYY




Today the price broke the green - trend line that I showed before , if the price holds the  1.66 pivot I would expect a continuation of an upward movement. ( I'm left with a small position , I could add in the way up).

MEET



as far as the price holds the 2.66 pivot I would expect the price to keep up trending .  (holding)


Accumulated stocks :


CHOP





the price made a an triangle pattern and today it managed to break the upper line , watch for break of the 50 SMA as it can back test the 1$ level. ( my scanner noticed accumulation of the stock)

NLST





 my scanner noticed accumulation of the stock as it closed above the 13 SMA , I would expected the price to test the 1.2 level and in case it breaks it to the 1.4 level.

 ACHN





I will be watching if the price would managed to bounce of the 13 SMA. 

GRPN




swing idea :  the 13 SMA is about to cross the 50 SMA as I'm expecting for a first PT a test of the 7.57 and as a second 8.57. ( my order wasn't fill the other day , I may initiate position tomorrow )

ISR


the price managed to bounce of the 2.8 level I mentioned yesterday , I'm expecting a test of the 3.45 and maybe a break out???

SUBSCRIBE FOR  REAL TIME ALERTS + CHAT ROOM   -  $1.00 USD for the first 7 days then $15.00 USD for each month

The package includes 
  • Our real time trades sent directly to your email .
  • Our full watch list of stocks being accumulated. (4-5 stocks everyday before market closes)
  • Real-time Swing ideas.
  • send us questions on charts directly to our email for technical analysis.
  • daily stock market analysis and levels to watch. . (SPY,QQQ,IWM,Interesting sectors) + detailed watch list for swing ideas + day-trading 
  • gap plays
  • ETF money flows (new)
  • CHAT ROOM (NEW)
  • all this includes FREE lessons on different strategies and explanation on trades we make

CHECK THE BLOG FOR OUR PREVIOUS ACCUMULATION/SWING TRADES/DAY TRADING ALERTS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento