mercoledì 14 maggio 2014


SPDR S&P 500 (SPY)



yesterday I wrote  "In the upcoming sessions I'll be watching if the 189.58-189.14 zone holds which it that case I'll be still expecting the spy to hit 196."

 Today SPY sliced throw the 189.85-189.14 zone that I refereed in my provisos post, I'm excepting now the spy to sell to the 13 sma (188.22) which SHOULD hold (188.22) IF not more downward movement is expected.


PowerShares QQQ (QQQ)




yesterday I wrote "I'll be expecting that the 87.95 to act as a support as the QQQ might be setting to test its all time highs ( nothing confirmed here just an assumption) "

today the QQQ broke the 87.95 as a result I'm expecting a test of the 13 SMA which SHOULD hold If nott more downward movement is expected.

 iShares Russell 2000 (IWM) 



Yesterday I wrote " Looking at the 15-minute chart I would like to see the 111.13 pivot to act as a support ." 

The IWM index gaped under the 111.13 pivot and did act as resistance (HOD 111.12), 
the IWM index is still making lower lows and it broke once again  the 200 sma, As i said before IF IWM breaks the 108.84 sell off to 100 level is expected.


Trades :

PXLW : Bought at 5.30 , Sold at 5.81. I have a 7$ price target on the stock but watching today's price action of the general market I preferred to close my position , however tomorrow if it tests the 5.65 and hold it  i'll re-buy my shares.

CDTI : Bought 2.46 , Sold  2.51




SUBSCRIBE FOR  REAL TIME ALERTS  

The package includes
  • Our real time trades sent directly to your email .
  • Our Full watch list of stocks being accumulated. (4-5 stocks everyday before the market closes)
  • Swing ideas.
  • send us questions on charts directly to our email for technical analysis.
  • daily stock market analysis and levels to watch. . (SPY,QQQ,IWM,Interesting sectors) + detailed watch list for swing ideas + day-trading 
  • gap plays

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento