martedì 29 aprile 2014



SPDR S&P 500 (SPY)



In my last post I wrote "as the daily chart shows   above the spy still  trading above the 13,34,and the 50 SMA, as I said before I would like to see the 184.66-184.44 acting as  support if not more downward movement is expected "

On Monday the spy did sell to to 184.94 and managed to hold a bounced to close today at 187.75.

I would be looking now at 187.84 which if the spy manged to break it and trade above it we could be heading to new all time high otherwise a break of the 185.93 would trigger new leg down in the SPY,


PowerShares QQQ (QQQ)




In my last post I wrote " he daily chart shows the boarding wedge that I’m showing for the couple of weeks and how the two trend lines acting as a support and as a resistance , have two lines on my chart (check the chart in the previous post) , the green line that I would like to see it to act as a support and the red line, the resistance line that I would like to see it breached" 

The QQQ did bounce from my Green line and closed today at 87.16, the QQQ could be at a critical point  as I would be looking at 87.79 which in case the QQQ break it and trades above it would probably means 89.59 would be tested, otherwise a fail breakout would new leg down would be triggered.


Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD) : the stock was mentioned in a previous post as were noticing accumulation of the stock , today as a result of a positive data the stock made a nice rally. I would like to mention that the stock did tumble as all bio-techs did and after today's we are at a break-even point. UP (20.65%)  


Plug Power Inc. (PLUG) : Today we traded the bounce in the stock and closed our position at 4.83 and 4.95.


 Stocks under accumulation : 

MVIS 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



ONE MONTH PREMIUM PACKAGE – For 15$ 

  • Our real time trades sent directly to your email .
  • Our Full watch list of stocks being accumulated.
  • Swing plays (from next week) 
  • send us questions on charts directly to our email for technical analysis.
  • daily stock market analysis . (SPY,QQQ,IWM,Interesting sectors)
  • Daily gap plays


FOR FREE 7 DAYS TRAIL PLEASE SEND YOUR EMAIL TO UPSTOCKS@OUTLOOK,COM 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento